Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Beyond Juice franchise

I want to make it clear that my concern is about the Beyond Juice Corporation, not the hard working store owners. They all provide an excellent product and service.

It is the Corporation that ripped me off, took my life savings, my 401k, my retirement. Here is an instance where Morrie screwed me over. The following is a paraphrase of one thing they promise on the corporate web site.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Question:
How do I find a location?
Answer:
Location is probably the area that Beyond Juice excels in more than any. Beyond Juice Inc. utilized the services of the company's founder to effectively, not only to find a suitable location, but to engage in each and every one of the multiple proprietary steps to provide a location as close to perfection in this area.
------------------------------------------------------------------------

The location they found for me would not generate more than two hundred dollars a day no matter what I did. No matter how many coupns I passed out. No matter how many free lunches I gave out.

Paul of Redding

No comments:

 
Custom Search