Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Update on Morrie Friedman's wireless number

I was told he just recently answered his old wireless number. 702-401-9212

He said it was a wrong number but we know his voice, burned into our memory.

It would be interesting to talk with him for a bit, about Beyond Juice, Old Inc. Michael C.Goode, Sally Kline, Morris S. Friedman, Alan Powers, Scott Cecil,
VIP Comlink, etc, especially the new case brought by the Gupta's in Illinois.

Feel free to let me know if anyone has any new information that is factual that I can publish on the blog.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I owned a store in Reno im still looking for my investment money back I know Morris all to well, He is the Devil. He took all my money a single mother of 4 everything i had worked for
The Devil is tricky with a soft voice

Lori said...

I am reading this stuff about Morrie friedman and it makes me sick. He is a disgusting dirty old man on top of everything else
that has been mentioned. He is above and beyond a disgraceful man!

Lori said...

I want to get this dirty old filthy rotten Morrie too!!

Chris said...

If you hate your money. Invest in anything with Morrie.

Lori said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lori said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
 
Custom Search